IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 Check IBPS CWE Clerk VIII Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 : Job seekers if you have been eagerly waiting for IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 than the wait is over.As every year does the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification online through their official website in PDF format.As per released notification IBPS has published notification to fill nearly 7400 vacancies in clerical cadre positions in IBPS participating banks in the country. IBPS has invited eligible candidates to submit their IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 on or before given date online through IBPS official website.
If you want to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 than you must satisfy IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2018. As per IBPS guidelines the applicants who fulfills IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 are eligible to apply through online mode.So the applicants who are intended to apply are advised to check if they are eligible to apply or not.Here we are providing complete information about IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2019 which are clearly explained every detail in the given below.
|Name of the organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the examination||IBPS Clerk CWE VIII|
|Name of the posts||Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||7,500|
To apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 one must satisfy IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 as per guidelines.The applicants eligibility can be depends upon applicants educational qualification,applicants age and applicants nationality/citizenship respectively.As per IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 the registration links will be active online on in between the given dates on official website.As per reports lakhs of applicants are going to appear for IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2019 from all parts of the country.The applicants who have successfully submitted IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 are only invited to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 which is soon going to be conducted as per schedule.
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 Educational Qualification,Age Limit, Nationality/Citizenship Details :-
The individuals who are going to apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 are need to satisfy IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2018 as per guidelines.The applicants who doesn’t meet IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 are advised not to apply and such applicant candidature is rejected by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).If you are also going to apply for IBPS Clerk 2019 than you can check given below eligibility conditions respectively.
The applicants must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility -pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc as indicated in the online application form at the time of joining and any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by IBPS/Participating Organisations.
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification :-
- The applicant must have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The applicant must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she
registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Also the applicant must have operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk Locality/Nationality :-
The applicant must be either
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit & Age Relaxation :-
The applicants minimum age should be between 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years.Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as given below.The applicants are advised to check category wise upper age relaxation from given below.
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
If you are intended to register for IBPS Clerk 2019 than you must satisfy above IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 as per guidelines.If you doesn’t meet IBPS Clerk Eligibility 2019 than advised not to apply and the applicants eligibility can be verified by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Official Website : www.ibps.in