- 1 Get IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification,Application Form @ www.ibps.in
- 1.0.1 IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
- 1.0.2 Get IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 :-
- 1.0.3 IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Process :-
- 1.0.4 IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern :-
- 1.0.5 Download IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- 1.0.6 IBPS Clerk 2019 Result :-
- 1.0.7 IBPS Clerk 2019 Important Dates :-
Get IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification,Application Form @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2019: IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel selection) is a autonomous body releases IBPS Clerk notification Advt pdf in the official website www.ibps.in to fill the available vacancies for the year 2019-20.Job seekers who are interested to makes career in banking sector will have to wait for the official IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification for the IBPS Clerk 2019 exam.IBPS has announced the online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of candidates for the clerical posts and is scheduled to happen on upcoming months.Interested candidates who fulfills IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 utilize these opportunity and apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 online through IBPS Careers official website.
|Notification||Application form||Admit Card|
|Result||Cut Off||Selection Process|
As we know that many job seekers wants to build their career in banking sector and wants to secure their life by working in the field.In the present scenario there is massive competition for getting jobs in banking sector and as every year does IBPS has released IBPS Clerk 2019 Notification to fill the vacancies in IBPS participating banks in clerical cadre by eligible candidates across from the country.As per sources IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam is going to be conducted in the month of December,2018.
- Name of the organization : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel selection)
- Name of the examination : IBPS Clerk 2019
- Name of the posts : Clerk
- Number of vacancies : 8000 (Expected)
- Application mode : Online
- Category : Banking Sector
- Location : PAN India
- Official website : www.ibps.in
IBPC Clerk 2019 Apply Online : If you are also waiting for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification and in search of jobs in banking sector than you are in right place.Here in these web page you will get detailed information about IBPS Clerk 2019 in the given below.The individuals who are going to appear for the clerk examination are advised to verify complete details such as IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria,IBPS Clerk Selection Process,Application Fee,Vacancy List,Pay Scale,How To Apply,Examination Schedule respectively.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria :-
As we know that IBPS conducts clerical cadre examination every year and as per reports lakhs of IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 are submitted by job seekers across from the country.To apply for IBP Clerk Recruitment 2019 one must satisfy eligibility conditions as per guidelines.Many application forms are rejected by IBPS because of applicants eligibility so candidates who doesn’t satisfy IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2019 are not allowed to apply.
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
Educational Qualification :
All the candidates who have a Degree (Graduation) or any equivalent qualification in any discipline from a recognized institute or university in the country are eligible to apply IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 through online mode.
Age Limit :
Before applying IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 one must check their age factor and the applicants who doesn’t meet eligibility conditions are not eligible to apply and such application forms are rejected by IBPS. The applicants age should be between 20 years and 28 years.Upper age relaxation for reserved candidates will be as per IBPS rules and norms.
|1.||SC / ST||05 Years|
|4.||Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons|
with Disabilities Act, 2016”
Get IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 :-
IBPS has invited eligible candidates to fill and submit their IBPS Clerk 2019 Application Form as per guidelines.The registration links will be active online on official website.Aspirants can fill their IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 through online mode.To appear for selection process one must have successfully submit their IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 on or before end date.At the time of application process candidates need to have following requirements with them respectively.
Also Read :
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Passport Size Photo Graph
- Scanned Signature (Applicants)
To complete the IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 candidates must pay application fee through online mode using online payment methods.
- Application Fee For General Candidates : Rs.600/-
- Application Fee For Reserved Candidates : Rs.100/-
IBPS Clerk 2018 Selection Process :-
Every year lakhs of IBPS Clerk Application Form 2019 are submitted by eligible candidates across from the country.All those candidates who have applied IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 are invited to appear for selection process as per guidelines.To get recruited into clerk posts in IBPS participating banks one must attain minimum qualifying marks in preliminary examination,main examination,personal interview respectively.
- The IBPS Clerk Preliminary examination is considered as screening test and the applicants who gets qualifying marks in screening test are called for next level of selection process by IBPS.
- Both preliminary and main examination will be in objective mode.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern :-
The IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam will be conducted in two parts such as preliminary test and mains test respectively. From these web page you will get examination pattern for both examinations in the given below.By checking IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019,aspirants can estimate and make strategy to perform well in the examination.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern :
|S.NO||EXAM TYPE||SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern :
|S.NO||EXAM TYPE||SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS||DURATION|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 Minutes|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||25 Minutes|
|5.||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 Minutes|
Download IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
As per IBPS guidelines,The clerk examination will be conducted in two phases prelims and mains respectively. Aspirants are need to download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 from official website.The IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card plays an important role and mandatory to appear for IBPS Clerk Exam 2019.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019
The applicants who have successfully submitted their IBPS Clerk Application Form are invited to appear for preliminary examination as per schedule.To appear for prelims exam candidates are need to have IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2019 along with one personal identity card issued by the government such as pan card, aadhar card etc.Aspirants can download IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 by using their registration number and date of birth/password from official website.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019
The candidates who gets qualified in prelims are invited to appear for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2019 as per guidelines.The qualified candidates can download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 from IBPS official website.The IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2019 is very important for writing the examination. The Hall ticket of clerk Exam having exam date, slot,Exam center & important instruction. we will upload a direct link to download Admit card here.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Result :-
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel selection) will declare IBPS Clerk Result 2019 online through their official website.Aspirants can check their IBPS Clerk 2019 result using their registration number and password/date of birth respectively.The candidates who gets qualifying marks in selection process will be shortlisted for next level recruitment process as per guidelines.
Penalty For Wrong Answers : There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS Clerk Cut Off Marks : The candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process.The IBPS Clerk Cut-off will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment.
Provisional Allotment : The Provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organisations. Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for the provisional allotment. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Important Dates :-
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 08.06.2019 to 02.07.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) 08.06.2019 to 02.07.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I July 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale-I 30.07.2019 to 04.08.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant July 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant 06.08.2019 to 11.08.2019
- Download of call letters for online examination
- Preliminary Officer Scale-I- July 2019
- Office Assistant – August 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary
- Officer Scale-I – 11.08.2019,12..08.2019 and 18.08.2019 (if required)
- Office Assistant- 19.08.2019,25.08.2019 & 01.09.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary Officer Scale-I – September 2019
- Office Assistant- September 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single Officer Scale-I, II& III –September 2019
- Office Assistant- September 2019
- Online Examination – Main / Single Officers (I, II & III) – 30.09.2019
- Office Assistant – 07.10.2019
- Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III) October 2019
- Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) November 2019
- Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III) November 2019
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant : January 2020