IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 Check IBPS CWE PO/MT Prelims & Mains Examination Pattern
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS PO 2018 Notification online through their official website in PDF format for the year 2018-19.As every year does IBPS has all set to conduct IBPS PO Exam 2018 for registered candidates on announced dates at various affiliated examination centers across the country.All the candidates who have registered for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 are selected based on their performance in IBPS PO Exam 2018 which is going to be conducted on upcoming months.The IBPS PO 2018 Exam will be conducted in two phases such as prelims and mains examination respectively.Here you can check IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 for both prelims and mains examination in the given below.
As per reports lakhs of applicants are going to appear for probationary officer (PO)/Management Trainee (MT) from all parts of the country.The applicants must note that IBPS has big changes in the exam pattern of IBPS PO Mains Exam.So candidates are advised to check IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 for both examinations enclosed below.By checking IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 one must analyze and make strategies to perform well in IBPS PO 2018.
|Name of the organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the examination||IBPS PO 2018|
Check IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 For IBPS CWE PO/MT Prelims & Mains Exam :-
As per IBPS guidelines,The IBPS PO 2018 Exam will be conducted in two phases such as prelims and mains respectively.The selection procedure will be divided into 3 parts, consisting of 2 written papers and a third Interview round.The Preliminary examination is only qualifying in nature and will not be counted towards the final total.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern :-
- The examination will be in objective mode.
- The examination time period will be 01 Hour and conducted for 100 marks.
- Each question carries one mark each and 0.25 negative marking for one wrong answer.
- The examination consists of 3 sections with a total of 100 questions.
|S.No||Test Name||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||English||1 HOUR|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi|
|3.||Reasoning ability||35||35||English and Hindi|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern :-
- The IBPS PO 2018 will be conducted in two phases that is objective test and descriptive test.
- The time period of the examination will be 03 Hours.
- There will be 155 questions and conducted for 200 Marks.
- There will be negative marking of one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question.
- The descriptive paper will be of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks assigned to the test of English Language.
|S.No||Name of the test||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking|
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing|
|2||25||English & Hindi||30 minutes|
Official Website : www.ibps.in
If any candidate is having any queries on IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2018 than comment below.We are here to provide required information as per IBPS guidelines.