IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 Download IBPS SO Prelims & Mains Syllabus PDF
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released IBPS SO 2019 Notification online through their official website in the PDF format for the year 2018-19.All the candidates who have applied for IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 are selected based on their performance in online test (prelims & mains) which is soon going to be conducted by IBPS as per schedule.All the applicants who have applied IBPS SO Recruitment 2019 are now preparing themselves to crack the online test.To perform well in the examination applicants must know IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 for the prelims and mains examination respectively.
If you have applied for IBPS SO 2019-20 and in search of IBPS SO Exam Syllabus 2019 on internet than you are in right place.Here in these page you will get complete IBPS SO Syllabus 2018 for both prelims and mains examination from the given below.
Check IBPS Specialist Officer Syllabus 2019 :-
The online examination is conducted on given below subjects respectively.We are providing each subject syllabus for both specialist officer (SO) prelims and mains test respectively.
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Professional Knowledge Post Wise (Mains)
IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 – English Language :-
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Para Jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement/ Correction
- Para / Sentence Completion
IBPS SO 2019 Syllabus – Reasoning :-
- Seating Arrangement
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric series
- Distance and Direction
- Input – Output
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Verbal Reasoning
IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude :-
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification / Approximation
- Data Interpretation
- Miscellaneous Topics ( Average, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Partnership, Ratio & Proportion, Problem on Ages, Probability etc.
IBPS SO Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness :-
- Questions will be asked mainly from the Current Affairs & Banking Awareness topics (For instance, you may come across questions related to demonetization)
- Do not forget to prepare for static GK part as well, especially the countries, their capitals, and currencies (Try to focus especially on the countries that have been in news lately, for instance, the countries visited by our Prime Minister or President or with whom any major MoU has been signed).
- This section may also include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, and Important Days etc.
- It would be advisable to go through the GK updates of at least last 3 – 4 months.
- Candidates do not forget to practice for static GK part, especially the countries, their capitals as well as their currencies.
Check IBPS SO Mains Syllabus :-
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for IT Officer (Scale-I) – Database Management System, Data Communication and Networking, Operating System, Software Engineering, Data Structure, Computer organization and microprocessor, Object Oriented Programming.
Professional Knowledge Syllabus for Agriculture Field Officer (Scale -I) – Basics of Crop production and improvement, Horticulture (Spacing time of sowing seed rate, Important varieties, Herbicides Pesticides, Preservation of fruits and vegetables, Types of cropping system, Different plant diseases), Seed Science, Agronomy and irrigation, Agricultural economics, Various types of agricultural practices, Soil resources, Animal husbandry and technology, Agricultural research, education and extension, Agroforestry and Ecology, Priority sector advances, Rural welfare activities in India, Different insurance schemes regarding agriculture, Various government schemes.
Also Know More About On :-